The virtual symposium” Scanning Probe Microscopy: Current Status and Future Trends” will be held via Zoom. We recommend you to read this guide before you join the first talk.
- Zoom link for the symposium will be delivered to the email you registered with on a couple of days before the symposium starts.
- Install Zoom App on your computer. If you are not familiar with using Zoom, please visit Zoom Help Center.
- Register on Zoom with your full English name. Your name will appear during the online lecture and it will help other participants and organizers to identify you.
- Check your mic and camera.
- Check your internet connection (for speakers, a wired network is recommended).
- Follow the organizer’s instructions.
- Please, turn on your video. It helps the speakers to feel like they are interacting with a real audience.
- If you want to ask a question, open the “Participants” panel and click the “Raise Hand” button. Our organizer will announce and unmute you.
- If you have any trouble during the talk, please contact the organizer using a private chat in the Zoom App.
- Please be on time, be professional, polite, and respectful!
- All lectures will be recorded.
- We will share the links to the videos with you.
- Please don’t share the videos with other people who did not attend the symposium.